Sunday 28 September 2014

self representation

I would think that im an approachable nice guy, who's witty and funny. I do believe im apart main stream lifestyle as im into urban wear like trendy jeans and trainers furthermore I spend a lot of time on my phone which makes me more apart of this society as I look at the sport all the time and I spend more time on social networks furthermore I would say im a sport junkie as I go to the gym, run and  play rugby for St.Andrews and have another general interest in athletics as im fast and im good at middle distance, I would like to think id be good at long jump as well.   
I would think that im like David Walliams who is outgoing, funny and an all round nice guy. I would compare myself to him as he is sporty as he has swam the river Thames and im sporty to not in any near way, furthermore I find him one of the funniest comedians on TV as I would like to think that im fairly funny. I would also think that im a nice approachable guy which  is similar as David walliams as he's an all round nice guy.
I Jim Carrey because I loom highly similar, also im tall and gangly and im quite funny sometimes with my one liners.

overall I believe I act and behave like media figures as there so influential across the world, furthermore I like these figures a lot as there globally known and these 2 that I have chosen specifically, are one of many funniest comedians and famous actors in the world.     

 
  

No comments:

Post a Comment